The books that changed my life.
Updated: May 19, 2022
Change is hard, but not impossible. We all have our fair share of childhood traumas that have shaped us into the people we are today.
Know that by you been here you are already taking that first step in your journey to change.
Theses are the books that have helped me along the journey of self-healing and change.
I hope they help you as well If you have read these books before or this is the first time reading them, I invite you to comment on the blog.
What are your thoughts on these books? and How have these books have to help you?
1. Dejame que te cuente (Let me tell you) by Jorge Bucay.
2. Amarse con los ojos abiertos (To love with your eyes open) by Jorge Bucay.
3. The 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R. Covey.
4. Los cuatro acuerdos (The Four Agreements) by Don Miguel Ruiz.
5. The 5 am Club by Robin Sharma
6. A Radical Awakening By Dr. Shefali Tsabary
7. How to do The Work by Dr. Nicole Le Pera
You can find most of these books on Amazon Kindle and Goodreads.
You can also follow me on Goodreads to check my library or my Instagram page in the highlights section to see the books I am reading currently :)!